Saturday, March 3, 2012

Share the Love Saturday!

Hello everyone!
Today (or should I say tonight?) I'd like to give a shout out to a blog that is easy on the eyes and a lovely read. Please take a stroll to sailboat. and enjoy the awesome photography and the full array of photos that Jennie May has to offer.

I discovered Jennie's blog earlier this year through a tweet by a well-known blogger and I've been hooked to her blog and YouTube channel ever since. Sometimes I search for new blogs to read and I might even read one or two posts, but most times I don't feel like I'd love it enough to subscribe and keep reading it (or even go back in time and read posts from the very beginning).

I love Jennie's blog for the variety of posts and for her honest, fuss-free writting.

I hope you take my word for it and visit sailboat.

I'll see you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment