Monday, March 5, 2012

A Secret Love: Photography

Hi everyone!
I know it's late but it is still March 5th where I live and I just couldn't miss a day this early in the challenge. So today I decided to let you in on a little secret of mine.
I've loved photography for as long as I can remember. When I was old enough to be responsible for my own stuff (aka, not loose valuable objects just because I'd forget I had them) the first big gift I requested was a photo camera. Now, I no longer remember the camera I was given but I loved trying to get the best angle for a shot and then trying to get the best lighting in the shot. It is just so magical... The kind of thing you don't get with a video camera. With photos you have the time (most times!) to study what would work best and, at least for me, the first time I see what I want to photograph, the composition, lighting and angle I want to work with all come together in my head.
Today I'd like to share with you a photo I took a while back of one of those days that everything just seems to be perfect in the world...

This was actually a sculpture (the bulbs) put together near a window. I just loved the contrast between nature and man-made objects.

And so today I'll leave you with that but know this! I'll be working on something special for tomorrow. You'll have to come back tomorrow to know more ;)

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment