Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Taking the First Step


Hello World! 

Coming to you from a secret location in Europe, a 25-year girl (or should I call myself a woman by now?) with a passion for writing and drinking pipping hot hot chocolate.

I’ve debated for a very long time whether to start a blog. I kept telling myself that because I’m interested in a wide range of topics, a blog focusing on said topics wouldn’t appeal to anyone. However, recently, in a casual conversation with a friend I came to realize that a wide range of topics doesn’t sign a blog’s death sentence. In fact, it makes it richer, well rounded and developed.

So you might be asking yourself: “Yeah, so what will you be writing about?”

You may expect posts on: health, fitness and everything beauty. Every now and again you might be surprised by an odd post. That’s okay. It’s just how my mind works. =)

Since we're approaching Christmas with light speed and you might still need to get to the mall and endure incredibly long lines, I’ll keep it short and sweet.

I have yet to come up with a catchy sign out phrase... Until then, I'll have to wave goodbye ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment