Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Chapped Lips no more

Hello again everyone!
Today is a double post compensating for the absense of activity yesterday.
I'd like to rave about something I discovered recently that has worked like nothing else for me. I've tried several lipbalms in my time: Nivea, Labello, BodyShop, YesToCarrots and none of these come even close to this. I'm talking about Elizabeth Arden's 8 hour cream lip protectant. It is THAT good.
Image source
 I use it at night, before bedtime, and the next day I wake up with the softest lips, not a crack in sight even if I leave the heating on during the night and face the cold head on first thing in the morning.

If cracked lips are one of your issues, especially during Winter I urge you to try this.
I got mine for a bargain in a set during a sale at feelunique.
I'm still amazed everytime I use it.

I hope you give it a try!
I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment